Thursday, August 24, 2023

Why do I like art

  why I like art?

I will tell you why I like art. I like art because it makes myself and the environment around me. It's also simple and creative. It allows me to imagine more. Art gives us meaning and help us understand the world. I also feel good and a connection with the piece of art. 



Why I choose art?

This is why I choose art. I choose art as the topic of my blog because I grew up with art and art has always been with me. Not only that art is also inspiring and brings out the creative mind in people. A piece of art may look simple but is not easy to master.







Done by Manna Ario

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art in its many Forms

Hello again! So, in this post we will discuss mainly about the different forms of art. So, obviously if you have seen my first post you alre...