Friday, August 25, 2023

Why Art?

Hey guys, so last time I posted, I explained to you what art is but now I'm gonna tell you why I chose to create a blog about art.

So, I chose art out of so many other topics simply because I LOVE ART. I mean, as far as I can remember I've been drawing all my life. I would do doodles, practise my calligraphy, do paintings and so much more. Art would always keep me busy! (literally).

Anyways, as some of you may already know, I'm a person that draws a lot and I mean way too much. Honestly, sometimes I get too carried away drawing, I forget to do more productive things. Good thing is, I only get carried away with this when I come up with certain design ideas otherwise everything's fine. 

So, just to sum it all up, I am very happy that this blog is about art because it is one of my most favourite things in the world. This also really helps me to express my feelings about art.






    Shown above are two drawings I've done myself.



Thank you to all of you that are spending your time to read this. Please share to your friends and family.






Done by: Abigayle Pumuye 












1 comment:

  1. Thank you Abby for another update on why you like Art.

    ReplyDelete

Art in its many Forms

Hello again! So, in this post we will discuss mainly about the different forms of art. So, obviously if you have seen my first post you alre...